Sunday, October 23, 2011

Occupy Wall Street 2011 and the G8 in Calgary in 2002 (Part 1)

Article By: Patrick Lynch

On Thursday October 27th there be my first news I-report.

I will be covering a range of topics and theories related to the G8 protests in Calgary in 2002 to The Occupy Wall Street in 2011. I hope to gain a range of opinions and interviews dealing with how the Banking world to FBI see this growing movement and how it has spread world wide.

The economic disparity between the wealthy and those who work to support their families and barely make it from paycheck to paycheck. But how did we get heree and what steps can the 99% take to protect what they are losing everyday?

I hope to cover all of this and go on to report on other topics that could help others deal and learn from the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment