Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year New posts: Out 2011, in with 2012



Greeting readers!

Happy 2012! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. On Thursday January 19th I will start my new year of posts, I will take breaks only when big holidays come up. At some point in the coming months I will post schedule of weeks where there will be no articles. If you would like to contribute as a guest writer you can e-mail me @ "terriusmedia@yahoo.com" and I will review all submissions.

This year I hope to tackle large and small issues in the world, and comment on life itself. I welcome feedback and am always open to new ideas for topics to cover.

I also put an Art page, this will show only my art and writing, please "like" it on Facebook - "Patrick K Lynch - (Terrius)" I am trying to get my artwork out to as many lives as possible, I want to share the beauty of my art with others. I am trying to get my art out in the world, please share my page as well as once again like it. I am asking all my face book friends and blog followers to help, go to - "Patrick K Lynch - (Terrius)"

So I hope the best for 2012 and wish everyone who reads my blog my very best. Thank you all for your support and I work to share both my writing and art in 2012.

The Editor and Chief
Patrick K. Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment